Tuesday, November 29, 2005

New Beginnings

So many new beginnings all the time in my life. This will be one of many. My plans for this blog is to have it serve as a sounding board and to share my weight loss journey as well as any other journey I embark on :).

In general I'm a very private person. I don't make a habit of announcing things on a public forum but I realize that I'm missing a place that I can just write little things and look back on them so here we are.

The biggest, on-going change in my life is my weight loss journey. I started using NutriSystem on June 27, 2005 and thus far have lost 83 lbs to date. I feel so fantastic it's undescribable! I am a new person and work hard at losing every pound for myself and no one else. My husband gets to enjoy the perks to this but it's about what I feel. Being overweight I don't express the person inside and I don't act the way I want to act. Instead I hide from events because I don't look good enough or I don't feel good enough, whatever. I'm tired of hiding.

At any rate, more to come and thanks for stopping by!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home