Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Biggest Loser

I'm up past my bedtime but I just finished watching the season finale (I taped it) and WOW! They look so freakin' amazing!! It just blew me away how almost everyone that was on the show this season looks so awesome and fit! I'm so happy for Pete, that man lost 1/2 of himself. I would have preferred Seth to win over Mark personally, but the 3 of them truly deserved to win. The kind of transformation these contestants have made is exactly what I'm going for and expect to have accomplished by my birthday next year. It just feels so great to see their success! To think it's only 8 months total time that they lost all that weight.

I'm very inspired by this show, especially when you get to the point that the losses are more noticeable. I even got on the eliptical and worked out hard for 30 minutes while watching the show lol. I wasn't even planning on working out tonight! hah.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you and excited to see you every single day - you've changed sooo much all around and I am loving my big sister more and more every day :) I think this is the best thing you could have ever decided to do and I am proud of you for making this diet a "life change" as opposed to a temporary weight-loss change that ultimately does nothing for the individual. I love you and we all support you so much :)

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home