Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Sushi

/rambling on

I cannot express how much I love sushi. It truly is my favorite food in the world. So I am very happy that the restaurant chosen for my sister-in-law's birthday dinner tonight has sushi. Last night I had sushi, and truly I could eat it every night. I don't understand why people don't like it. And to think I used to hate the thought of even going to a sushi place! Plus I hated all fish, cooked or raw, and now I really like fish (cooked an raw). I'm not exactly sure how this happened, but I LOVE it!

/rambling off

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It makes me sick to read the word sushi soooo many times in such few sentences.... excuse me while I make my way to P.F. Changs or The Cheesecake Factory or Macaronni Grill... you get my drift ;)

7:11 PM  
Blogger Flavia said...

bah, you don't know a good thing when you see it apparently :p.

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chinese food!!!

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home