Thursday, December 01, 2005

Finding and Nurturing My Inner Bitch

I hereby vow to myself to become an aggressive bitch. My new mission is to cultivate the aggressive bitchiness that I need in order to become a force to reckon with in all my business dealings. All the unfortunate empathy that I have and the embarassment I may feel will be kept under lock and key and I will prevail. I'm tired of being taken for a fool because I am nice and I do empathize with the person on the other side of the counter or phone all too well. This may take some time, but everyday I vow to make improvements and forget about empathy. I will be taken seriously and I will not be taken advantage of!

The most difficult part for me will likely be balance. I tend to go at things full speed ahead and I have to ensure that I don't actually become a bitch. I just need to be able to be a bitch and get what I want and deserve. I want the upper hand.

This is my new goal and vow to myself. It is the only way I will stop feeling like a fool when others try to take advantage of me for being empathetic and nice. There's no place for that in the workplace and I am no fool.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Balance is the key. You don't have to stop being kind or empathetinc...just put yourself first before others once in a while.

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home