Sunday, December 04, 2005

Today

Today has been a very busy day at work but it just flew right by! Incredible how quickly a day can pass really. I feel really good though! I did get a chance to practice bitchiness today too lol. There was a customer today that decided to be unreasonable and overly demanding, not to mention patronizing, which I asked to leave if she didn't like what she was being offered. "Take it or leave it!" followed by turning on my heal and continuing on with other people. Some people deserve to be treated like shit really, but I wasn't as mean as she deserved which she should be eternally grateful for. Still, great day all in all.

I've started reading Julie & Julia by Julie Powell where she cooks all of Julia Child's cookbook recipes (524 of them) in 365 days in her tiny apartment kitchen as part of a figuring out what to do with her life project. Hence, she is now writing this book which so far is very engrossing and interesting. I really enjoy her literary style. Interesting challenge too :) but I'm definetly not up to it lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home