Friday, January 13, 2006

Weekend

It never fails that by Friday I'm practically dreaming of the weekend off. This doesn't actually mean I'll have a lot of time on my hands because there's always your usual errands to run and we need to take down the Christmas tree and house lights, laundry, grocery shopping, etc. I do enjoy it though, just the change of pace. I need to make sure I put away to donate another box of clothing, I'm shrinking out of things so fast! I love that ;).

Not that it's exciting or anything, but I got a Crock Pot for the first time in my life and I am looking forward to breaking it in this weekend and see what it can do for me. I love appliances that facilitate our lives. Definitely an ideal thing if dinner is ready when you get home (and a good thing if it doesn't have to be NS dinner). Speaking of which, if I don't eat more NS dinners I'll have enough to feed an army. My goodness, will have to ebay some of this stuff really soon. I easily have like 60 dinners. I like the stuff I have, I just like the food I make more hehe.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend my dear. I hope to see a VERY little number on Monday. One day will you tell me what you studied in college and what you do at work. I'm just interested.

5:36 PM  
Blogger Flavia said...

I hope to see a little number on you too!!!

It's no secret what I studied. I majored in Business Administration with an emphasis in Marketing and I have a furniture retail store that I run.

Have a great weekend!

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there something that quiets the mind about the crock pot with regards to safety - I mean, leaving it to cook your dinner slowly and have it fresh when you arrive sounds like a housefire waiting to happen....

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home