Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Lucky Woman

I realize (over and over in my life) that I'm a very lucky woman. My husband always makes my day with little things. After 9 years he's just as thoughtful as he's always been and he takes care of me the same. Now, don't get me wrong, he's not a perfect man, but the good always outweighs the bad and I love him to pieces.

Tonight we went out to sushi. I was really craving it so he was up to going so I could have my fill. I was a very happy woman! I can't get enough of the stuff and it's been a couple of weeks since we've gone. Luckily we were able to finish up early too so I'll still be able to get my workout in as well. Best of both worlds!

Other exciting news for me is that my aunt in Argentina will be here Feb. 2nd and I'm very excited to see her. She is my favorite aunt though I love all my aunts. I've missed her alot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home