Wednesday, December 28, 2005

New Years Excitement

I'm really excited about the upcoming New Year. On Monday, my hubby and I bought some tickets to go to the Dask Productions New Years Eve Ball at the Renaissance Hollywood Hotel and it looks like it will be a fantastic time! Both of us are excited to spend an elaborate Eve for the first time ever of this scale. What makes me so happy is that he's just as excited as I am about it! :)

I was planning on buying a new jacket, because I'm always freezing, but today I put on one of my husband's jackets (mind you he's thin and much smaller than I am) and it fits! lol I was surprised. I can't button it but it fits my back and arms just fine and it looks good. Good news is that I won't be shelling out more money for a new jacket (I already got new shoes to go with my pretty tiny evening purse). I just feel fantastic. It really is all about moods isn't it?

Only thing that is unfortunate is that my sister, best friend, and sister's-in-law can't attend with us. It would be so great to ring in the New Year together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home