Monday, December 26, 2005

After Christmas

Well, interesting weekend. We had a successful evening on Christmas Eve and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. The food I made was really good for the most part. Only a couple of things were off in my opinion (the cookies mainly), but overall was good. So much work though! Anyhow, I'm happy with the gifts I received :) but I was so excited about gifts given this year too.

On Christmas Day we went to my sister-in-law's house and had a great lunch and good times together. Both nights my other sister-in-law made bank playing Texas Hold 'Em. lol not good for the pocket! She now loves the game though ahaha.

Lastly, any signs of a regiment kind of went out the window and it didn't go as planned for me. Plus I'm still dehydrated because I didn't have much water this weekend. Oh well, this week is a new week!

I hope everyone had a great holiday!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a good time at your place.. interesting to have so little family and so many friends over for christmas - isnt it? It was a little odd yet still good. I thought Albert's co-worker was a cool guy - very sociable and talkative. the food was good - your attempt at my candied yams worked out!! haha - but the cookies and scones.... umm... were, uhh.. yummy? lol. :P
I was sooo excited to see Lossi stay all night too... he's so sweet!

10:26 PM  
Blogger Flavia said...

lol..don't tell about the cookies!

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home