Sunday, December 18, 2005

Romantic Christmas Dinner for Two

Saving the special post for last, my hubby and I went to our Christmas dinner at a french restaurant we've never tried before and we had a great time. One of the best parts were actually seeing most people eating there dressed up. I hate going to nice places and seeing people in T-shirts or sweats. It just cheapens the experience. So it was great and unusual. The menu was on a chalkboard...I thought they had run out of menus or something but no, it's how they do things lol. Food tasted great. Only one glitch...I ordered the prime rib with veggies and figured I'd be fine. That is until they plopped a half cow in front of me! It was 32 oz!!!!! Not specified on the menu and definetly not expected, it wasn't pleasant eating on a plate with so much food on it really. I had about 6 oz (8 max not too sure) so I didn't go crazy but it was unnerving. However, it was a special event as it is every year and I'm glad we went to try something new :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home