Sunday, June 04, 2006

Heat & Sweat

Ah, the good life. It was over 100 degrees yesterday and a high of 97 degrees today, yet I barely broke a sweat!

To give you some insight as to why this is even important to me, I am the one who would have the fan on even in winter because I would get hot and sweat. I was like a waterfall whenever it was hot, even 80 degrees, which is very uncomfortable and not pleasant when dealing with customers especially. I couldn't straighten my hair because while I was straightening it, it would start to curl from the sweat. Wearing makeup in Spring even was ridiculous because it ended up running and looking worse than wearing no makeup. The list goes on. I was incredibly hot all the time for so long. Now, I barely sweat unless I'm working up a sweat on purpose! It's so liberating and feels fantastic!

I can finally begin to understand why people enjoy the warm months that I've detested for so long.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and no more super cold nights in the winter at your place!!!! wooooohoooooo!! *I* have been liberated as well lol

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home