Monday, May 15, 2006

Pound

A pound is a pound is a pound right? My mind, on some level knows this, other people know this, yet I can't accept it. It's just not good enough. I realize I'm probably one of those obsessive dieters. The ones that nothing ever worked in their lives so then they find something that finally works and clicks, and they become obsessive about it. It's just not good enough dangit. The main reason why is because I could have lost at least 1 more if I wasn't screwing around and screwing up. Then it's terrifying to think when I do get to my goal, how the heck will I keep from screwing that up? I'm upset with myself and not sure how to cope with it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scarlett O'Hara said...

Yup, yup and yup!

I know exactly how you feel. I keep thinking once I get to goal, then I can eat whatever I want again! huh? LOL...I know that's wrong thinking...but I still think it! Silliness....I keep messing up now and gaining and losing the same pounds over and over...so why I think I can get to goal and eat whatever....I have no idea. LOL

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home