Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Good Place

I have butterflies in my stomach frequently lately, but more so today. While I can't get into details, I will say it looks like our time has come and this time my desire will be realized from one source or another. It's the right time for it and I think our prayers will be answered. It's just the right time and I'm going to make it happen.

I keep telling myself to not get ahead of myself because I may be disappointed, but that's just impossible to do. I won't make any plans ahead of myself, but I have less control over my thoughts than I do my actions.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed and sorry to be so vague, but I will divulge if and when it really happens.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I know and I'm crossing my fingers. I know of that flutter, it was very distinct. Hugs to you my dear friend. If meant to be it already did. Susan

10:04 AM  
Blogger Flavia said...

The appointment for this transaction is at noon today so wish me luck, poise, and excellent expression! I won't know if it happens for a few days at least, but my hopes are high. Hugs Susan!

10:19 AM  
Blogger Scarlett O'Hara said...

I think you're pregnant!!!!! :)

And if you are - YAY!!!!!

4:05 PM  
Blogger Flavia said...

LOL, I wish that were the case, but it's actually on a professional level, not a personal one :). Just as good though!

4:22 PM  
Blogger Scarlett O'Hara said...

awww! man! you spoil all my fun!

;) j/k!!

well congrats on whatever it is!!

6:31 PM  
Blogger M said...

I thought it was a baby, too! OOoo Flavia, you live within poise and grace, and luck has nothing to do with it, but I'll say it just the same. Good luck!

hugs, A

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home