Thursday, November 29, 2007

It's been forever...

So, it's been a very long time since I've posted in my blog and I expected it to be much longer in reality. However, here I am for anyone who reads this. At this point I'm 7 months pregnant (about 30 1/2 weeks in) and will have my baby shower this Saturday thanks to my sister and great, wonderful friends! I feel very blessed to be where I am. We've been trying for this child for 5 years and this has truly been the easiest pregnancy I could ever wish for! No morning sickness, no strange or irresistable cravings, no pains, etc. It has been wonderful. The only downside has been the weight gain, but I will lose it all and then some after having the baby, that is the only option in my book.

Our little girl will be named Lorelai Rose. I can't wait to meet her and am in love with her already. We have a few new outfits and we've started on renovations to make our computer room her room. Daddy is ecstatic and he's been working incredibly hard!

I've also found a great resource and support system at Punkymoms.com.


Punky Moms

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there my dear. I had stopped checking in here because, well, you did. Stopped by and was pleased and surprised to see you had too last month. I got your lovely holiday email. I'm glad you are doing so well. I love your daughter's name. Take care, Susan

1:52 PM  
Blogger Flavia said...

Thanks Susan! I loved your Holiday salutations and hope you've had a fantastic time. I'm trying to post more often, but sometimes life just zooms by and you wonder what happened in between.

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home