Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Bye, Bye Italy

All good things must come to an end right? Well my friends I'm back and with company in the way of extra pounds LOL. I have vowed not to weigh in before November 1rst and we returned last night and my butt started to lose weight again as of today and I do not regret the fantastic indulgences while I was gone. If you're going to do it, do it right I say. We had a great time in Italy and it was so worth it. I'm very grateful to have been able to go at all really. I'm planning on posting each city we visited with pics and in depth this week throughout the week as I get a chance.

Meanwhile, here's a taste of Venice:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You showed me so many pictures of Venice that I feel like I went with you :P And although I feel like ive already been there, i'm still looking for someone to fund a trip out there for me for real haha.

I am glad you had such a great time! And you can tell that you are sooo much more relaxed and happy. And it looks like you and Albert reignited that fire that never really dwindled- now its just really HOT over here lol

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home