Wednesday, January 02, 2008

To a Great New Year!

Here's hoping that 2008 is a fantastic New Year! If for no other reason, my daughter will make this a great year. Just 1 more month to go before becoming a mommy and living a dream come true many years in the making.

To update the baby shower, it was quite a success and many friends and family came to celebrate with us. We had a very good time and my sister did a phenomenal job of setting the place up and running the show. Who knew baby shower games could be such a hit!? LOL We had the clothespin game going where you weren't allowed to say baby all night and if you did the person that heard you took away your clothespin(s). At the end of the night the one with the most won the game. It was quite a riot to watch grown people fighting over clothespins haha.

Christmas and New Years were good times as well. Nothing too extraordinary to tell, but good times with family and friends is what makes the holidays great.

We're almost done with the nursery. I can't wait until that's finished and I can begin organizing in there. It's looking very pretty and girly. Hopefully she'll be on time and not late, I'm ready to have her.

I hope all my friends have had a wonderful holiday season and I hope your New Years is fantastic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home