Sunday, December 11, 2005

Blah

I've been having such issues all week regarding staying in my 1200 calorie budget range and wanting to exercise. I don't know what it is but I really need to get myself out of this funk. You wouldn't think going from 1500 calories (and doing it very well) to 1200 calories would be such a big deal, but I'm having such a hard time with it. I've also been dragging ass to workout all week. I still managed to get in 4 days but I just don't feel good about how I've done this week. It's too easy to just give in and that drives me crazy.

I'm vowing to myself to change this week and keep going strong. Get over the funk and the crazy hangups and just be smart about what I choose. I'll probably be making my own food using turkey we made tonight for the most part of the week and that should help reduce the overall calorie intake. NS foods are high in calorie compared to many comparable alternatives. Continuing on!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello my dear. I was off Friday and the weekend. I find it so absolutely interesting that your writing is describing my thoughts, experiences and feelings when I realized I had lost 80 pounds. The head is slow to catch up. The funk the head is trying to seduce us into believing we have done enough so we don't have to do it so hard, getting "stuck". You will unstick too very soon I predict and do this other half of a person as well as the first half. Have a great week, Susan

11:02 AM  
Blogger Flavia said...

Thanks Susan :). I know what you mean, it's just so weird to come so far and get into this funk. I'll stick with it and through it though :).

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe these are normal experiences for large weight loss folks. Bobesq is having a hard time too, even Amy Smith gets in funks for heaven's sake. It seems to be about a lot more than just weight loss huh. S

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home