Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Knots

Really, how many knots can a back have for pete's sake??? For the past few weeks I've felt tons of little knots on my shoulder and they flippin' hurt! Ah well, I've submitted my request to Santa for Glenn Ivy Spa gift certificates and if he doesn't come through I will take matters into my own hand! You would think with some of the upper body workouts I've been putting my body through the knots would just "undo" themselves but in reality I think it makes them worse lol.

On a complete tangent, Kayah, I promise to post before and current pictures when they fix my faster computer here at work :). Hopefully by next week.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my dear Flavia, I used to go to Glen Ivy for massage and the mud baths and the hot springs. I just loved it. I would take my kids. The spa got mad at us when the boys used the mud to make themselves look like coneheads. Their striking aqua blue flashing eyes smiling out of all the mud is a favorite memory. We would go and spend all day sunning and taking in the waters. I can't wait to see your pictures. I wish we could go for sushi and a spa day together. Have a good day my dear. Susan

10:04 AM  
Blogger Flavia said...

Wow, we have so much in common that it's funny! One day maybe I'll be up your way and we'll go for sushi and a spa day :).

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home