Monday, December 12, 2005

Shh...It Must Be Surgery

lol, I got a little gossip tidbit that just made me laugh. My mom's friend's daughter is about my size now and she's seen me at my start weight, etc. Anyhow, she gets bugged a bit to lose weight herself and after the before mentioned birthday she tells her mother that it's impossible for me to have lost all this weight with NS alone. The theory is that I must have had gastric bypass surgery and just don't want anyone to know, can't be otherwise. My mom's friend answers that she doesn't believe that because I would have at least taken a few days off work to recuperate. LOL! I guess it's a good thing for the loss to be significant enough in a short period of time to cause this kind of gossip.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my, someone is really jealous!!! S

3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooooooooooh lord!! sheesh.. I know who youre talking about and for the mother to go along with it as perhaps a possibility is kinda insulting. but anyway.. you're right about it being pretty cool that your efforts have been enough to stir up some gossip in the realm of jealousy. she'll just blame her personal weight issues on the pregnancy for the next year or two.. then maybe she'll look at you and try NS :P

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home