Saturday, January 21, 2006

Catching Up

I haven't had much of a chance to post these last couple of days (nor inclination to). The spa day with my sister was great. There were a couple of hitches but the place was beautiful and we did have a great, relaxing time. Unfortunately I still have knots in my shoulders but I can't fault the therapist for that since she tried to get rid of them. I'd go back there, I liked it.

On a second note, my husband and I went out to buy the bookcases and entertainment center that we want for the house. Only problem is it comes RTA (ready to assemble) so that will be a project! I'm looking forward to it being set up though. We are also missing the TV stand itself because it's on back order for a few more weeks, but I can wait.

I'm on one of my impatient days today. I just want to exercise my butt off and be thin :p lol. Talk about unrealistic thinking! I'm very happy with my progress, I just wish I was at goal! I'm getting there at a great pace so I can't complain too much. Pretty soon people who haven't seen me in a while will definitely not recognize me. I'm wondering what I'll do when I hit goal. I realize that part of this is really because I want a new career path. Due to family complications it wouldn't be something I can do lightly, but I know deep down it's one of the main things that have fueled this weight loss journey in the first place. I suppose we'll see when I get there.

On a bitchiness note, I have definitely realized that my ease of speaking my mind at the risk of being "bitchy" increases as my weight decreases. So I was speaking to my sister the other day and it reminded me that I was this way before too. It's all about confidence apparently.

Happy weekend to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home