Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Food & Activity Post

Well, I've had some emails asking me what I do, in terms of food and exercise, to lose at the rate I lose, etc. So, at least for a week, I will try to post my daily foods and activities in an effort to help those who want to know. Those that don't please skip to other posts that I will write in addition to these. All of food and activity posts will have the same title.

Today:

Breakfast - French toast with sauteed strawberries and whipped cream and coffee with cream. I made the French toast with 1/2 cup eggbeaters, cinnamon, SF simple syrup, and SF German chocolate syrup and 2 whole wheat slices of bread. Then I used frozen strawberries and sauteed them with simple syrup in a pan and put them in between the 2 bread slices with 2 Tbsp FF whipped cream. Delicious!

Lunch Salad - I had 3 cups of baby spinach and spring mix (10 calories) condimented with 1 tsp of olive oil, 2 tsps vinegar, salt and pepper.

Lunch - NS Pasta Parmesan with broccoli and 1 Boca burger (70 calories).

Mid-Afternoon Treat - Nestle carb control hot chocolate (25 calories).

Afternoon Snack - SF, FF Danon Light 'n Fit vanilla yogurt and strawberries. This is my new favorite snack! It was delicious.

Dinner - I made asparagus sautee with some soy sauce and lemon pepper and the NS cheese ravioli dinner stuffed in a bell pepper and put in the oven with a little cheese on top.

Dessert - I made a peanut butter cup out of some SF milk chocolate I picked up from the grocery store that has 95 calories for 1/4 bar and 1/2 Tbsp of crunchy PB. This I paired with coffee with creamer and SF flavored syrup.

Exercise - I got in a 1-hour Tae Bo Total Body Fat Blasting Cardio tape in tonight.

Drinks - I've gotten in roughly 13 cups of water and about 6 cups of tea and 2 cups of coffee.

Total calorie intake for the day is 1165 and total calories burned is 816.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home