Monday, January 30, 2006

Dangerous Trend

I'm noticing a very dangerous trend...I love shopping!!! Well, I knew I had it in me but it hasn't surfaced as much as the desire has lately lol. Yesterday I went shopping for some shirts and under-garments and I enjoyed trying things on. Of course I'm not completely satisfied (if that's truly even possible) but I had more success finding things that would work. It keeps me motivated for exercising too because I know exactly where I need to focus.

My mother-in-law was over for the weekend and I had fun seeing her. She's a great lady and we took her to the mall with us and I cooked some good meals (some more successful than others). She's too polite to tell me if they suck anyways lol.

My aunt will be here in 4 days. I can't wait to see her.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol uh ohhh.... and you mentioned the idea of shopping tomorrow with tia?? uh oh! lol.. I reminded albert about what he has to buy you when you reach goal and he was like "ooh nooo..." what did he get himself in to?! lol

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home