Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I Feel Little Now

Wow, just wow. This morning my mother brought me some pictures from my birthday in 2004 in all my huge glory and wow. It's sad to see the person I was, but it definitely puts how much I've lost into prospective and it amazes me. I'm half the person I was before. It makes me cringe, but I actually pity the person in the before picture. I'm never going back. That's my biggest fear, that somehow once we start having kids I won't be able to realize my dream body. It terrifies me to think I could lose control of my weight like before. I'll have to figure it all out and get over that fear. I just don't want to ever be that person again.

2 Comments:

Blogger ~A4O~ said...

If you stay busy trying to keep the weight off, you'll never have to worry about the weight you may gain. Good luck and developing a healthy lifestyle is hard, but implementing it is even harder. Just keep working at it and you'll never fail...

1:04 PM  
Blogger Flavia said...

Thank you, I plan on working hard at it and hope it comes easy ;).

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home