Saturday, February 11, 2006

A Whole Lot About Nothing

I'm at work this weekend which is fine but I'm very sleepy. I think I have a back-logged sleep deficit that needs to be taken care of soon LOL. The good side is that I'm still energetic, go figure. The Pink Panther is out today and I would like to take my hubby to see it, I know he's been waiting for it to come out. I'm hoping to have the energy to go and have some yummy sushi while we're at it ;). The sushi part is, of course, for me LOL.

Next Saturday we're going to go Salsa dancing with my sister, aunt and whoever else comes along. I'm looking forward to it even though I can't dance salsa (yet). I really enjoy dancing and it's been a while since I head out to dance so it's about time to start again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

salsa dancing!!! you can now officially manage some ground on the salsa floor after my spectacular dance lessons that translated into a workout haha. I am realllly excited for Saturday night :) first time that I am ever in a club with you!! omg! haha :P

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home