Thursday, January 26, 2006

Normal

Over the last week I've continuously been floored by the thought that I now am a normal weighing person. I don't think I was less before or anything of that nature, but I feel normal now. I'm not sure what the best way to express this feeling in writing is, but it's an incredible realization and it feels liberating. I also now feel well beyond the point of no return. I am set for life as a new person and even if I were to get pregnant tomorrow I could not allow myself to eat like I used to. I hope to see my new and final body before that happens, but if it's not meant to be that way that's ok too.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello my dear. I so appreciate this entry. You describe it perfectly. I'm normal too. I didn't have a good word for this feeling of personal and public acceptance. Still overweight for sure, but not so much that people discount me and pretend I'm not there. "Normal" clothes fit me I don't "stand out" sizewise in a crowd. Now it's because I'm stunning!! LOL I'm never going back either. I would love to hear some day that a little Flavite is on the way.

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you kick butt :)

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home