Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Few Days in One Post

On Sunday I planned on getting on here while at work but we got so swamped I'm still amazed. I felt like I was working in Ikea it was so crazy. I started off helping people at 10 am and did not stop until after 5pm. I loved it though! Couldn't think straight most of the day, but I love success. Saturday wasn't much different but definitely not as bad as Sunday.

On Monday and Tuesday I had the days off and got a chance to do a lot of things for me. Felt great and spent the day with my aunt doing girly things.

Today I'm feeling a little down. I had a spectacular dinner with my husband last night and I truly loved it. It's just a bit of selfishness that has me down I suppose, he can't read my mind LOL. I looked and felt incredibly sexy last night. I'm happier every day when I look in the mirror. Great feeling.

That sums my days up in a nutshell ;).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hated Sunday, cursed the store by the time that I left lol... grr people go home! and dont bring 20 people with you to shop for furniture. sheesh lol

I hope you took a picture of your spectacular look from yesterday, otherwise I need some detailed details!! :) I'm glad that youre feeling great

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home