Thursday, February 23, 2006

Food & Activity Post

Today:

Breakfast - 1/2 an onion bagel with 1/2 oz of liverwurst and 1 Tbsp of light cream cheese. Plus 1/4 cup of eggbeaters with 1/2 cup of mushrooms. Also, coffee with creamer (a must for me). Yummy stuff :).

Lunch Salad - Repeat from yesterday: 3 cups of spring mix and baby spinach with 1 tsp of olive oil, 2 tsps of vinegar, salt and pepper.

Lunch - NS black beans and rice with 1 Tbsp of nonfat sour cream. Also, an NS flame broiled hamburger patty as my protein.

Mid-Afternoon Treat - Super special treat of carb control hot chocolate made with coffee instead of water :).

Afternoon Snack - The last of my strawberries with 6 oz of Danon Light 'n Fit fat-free and sugar-free vanilla yogurt. Love this one!

Dinner - We went to dinner tonight for our anniversary and I wasn't quite on plan. I had a dinner roll, tuna tataki, chicken breast, kale and grits.

Dessert - I plan on skipping this one altogether due to dinner. Will probably end up having some coffee with creamer.

Exercise - None planned today because I expect to be home late.

Drinks - About 15 cups of water, 3 cups of coffee and 3 cups of tea.

Total calories for the day end up at approximately 1594 and 0 calories burned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home