Thursday, February 23, 2006

Happy Anniversary!

Today my husband and I celebrate our 4 year wedding anniversary so it's a very happy day. In a couple of weeks it will be 9 years together for us and it just feels great. We were reminiscing the other day about what we were doing the night before the wedding and then the morning of and I feel very lucky to be just as, if not more, in love with him today as I was that day. Even though not all has turned out like we've planned, we have always had a wonderful relationship and enjoy each other immensely.

Tonight he's taking me out to dinner to a recommended place neither of us has been to. Should be fun :).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How was the dinner!!?!? :)

3:35 PM  
Blogger Flavia said...

It was great! But I did some major splurging lol.

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home