Monday, January 23, 2006

Why?

Why can't everything always be great and relaxing and all the other positive qualities that days can have? I suppose if it were we'd get bored and find a way to make things difficult. Anyhow, it's been a hectic Monday but nothing that cannot be resolved.

Last night I went over to spindolphin's house to see about some clothing she was giving away in my current size and I found some really wonderful pants which is fantastic! I feel like I have a new wardrobe lol. I've been recycling about 3 pairs for a while now. She was a really great lady and I'm glad to have met her.

Only other news is that I'm really happy about how our furniture is turning out. I love the new items we got and can't wait until we're all done with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home