Thursday, August 03, 2006

My Crowning Moment

There is a florist that my husband knew and would go to many years ago whenever he just wanted to surprise me or on a special occasion and this man would make (still does) amazing creations. Arrangements I've never seen any florist, before or since, rival. Whenever I'd receive one of these artistic creations I was the instant envy of even my mother LOL. Words cannot describe them and even the pictures don't capture the essence of the flowers.

Primarily due to how far he is from us, I haven't seen one of his particular arrangements in many years now. Well, when I walked into my house last night the first thing I saw was this beautiful vase filled with gorgeous white roses and the sweetest card in the world. My wonderful soulmate drove to this guy because he knows how much I love his arrangements and had them waiting for me in congratulations for my success. What a day!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that is an amazing rose arrangement! I love the three white roses along the bottom with their greens. Albert is awesome :)

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home