Thursday, July 20, 2006

I don't understand myself sometimes. I got a call from my brother today and I was very brief because I just wasn't in the mood to talk on the phone with him and yet I feel guilty about that. Why I feel that way is a mystery to me, but I do. I just have nothing to say really.

In other news, reading Jan's blog and seeing all her flower pictures really makes me think of how little time I have to appreciate things like that. In all fairness as well, when I have more time I don't seem to take a breather for little things like that. I feel drained, truly drained on all levels. My vacation is really far away too.

3 Comments:

Blogger O' Natur Nail said...

whooohooo!!!! congrats gf!! u have my vote :)

8:12 AM  
Blogger Scarlett O'Hara said...

Weeeeeee! I got a mention on Flavia's blog!! will you still remember me when your rich and famous??? hehehe....

1:06 PM  
Blogger Flavia said...

LOL Jan! Your blog has more traffic so will you still remember me when you're rich and famous??? I got a mention on yours too! Maybe it'll be contagious and I'll be rich!! I don't need fame really... LOL

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home