Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Good Times

As promised, some pics and updates on the great Saturday I had.

This first one is Ann, Myself, and Ashley. We got a quick pic in on the way to our cars after lunch with our friends Lisa and Allie. It was great to meet everyone and we had some lively discussions. As a result, I have now stopped shopping at WalMart because they do suck as a company for our communities. Ah, well, I'll get over it LOL.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The next one here is from that evening at my best friend Heather's birthday. We were at dinner here in a Chinese place (I won't even get into that meal) with my sister and a few of Heather's friends. We had a lot of fun watching the Piper Downs concert after dinner too and heading for some drinks.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you are very beautiful inside and out. You look so good as a tiny person, like you were always meant to be this way. I'm glad that the get together was a good one. It is really too bad that you were right about the brother stuff. Sometimes being right isn't what you want, huh?? Hugs my dear, S

5:44 PM  
Blogger Flavia said...

Yes, I agree about not wanting to be right but what can you really do about it? He's not like me and my sister.

Thank you for the tiny bit! LOL

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My itty bitty sissy :) It was so cute today when you took off your heels and tucked your legs under yourself in the computer chair.... do you realize you couldnt have physically done that before?!? AWESOME!

5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now THAT's tiny!!!! S

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home