Monday, July 31, 2006

The Love of My Life

I feel very blessed to have the husband I have and wanted to share that fact. We started dating 9 1/2 years ago and since that first month I knew he was the guy I'd marry. We got married 4 1/2 years ago in what I will always feel was a dream wedding. So much fun, good cheer, and the setting was fantastic. I feel blessed everyday to have met my soulmate. I couldn't have dreamed of a better man to share my life with, faults and all ;). The amount of encouragement, support, and love he gives me everyday is not something alot of people experience apparently. I feel for others sometimes when I see the lack of love in a couple that walks in or walks by me.

Without further ado in my lovey state of mind, here is my hubby:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

13 Comments:

Blogger Scarlett O'Hara said...

Awwwww!!! That is sooo sweet!!! Thank you for sharing with us!

I feel the same way about Rob. :)

12:35 PM  
Blogger Flavia said...

Isn't it great to feel that way! Mine's a little scruffy in this pic but I love him :).

12:39 PM  
Blogger M said...

You deserve the best in everything, Flavia - I'm so glad that your husband treats you like the Queen that you are. ...otherwise I'd have to drive up there and have a little talk with him. LOL

<3

1:02 PM  
Blogger Flavia said...

Hehe, I'm happy about it too! Plus I'm spoiled now! No going back!

I'm gonna make him read and be scared if you have to have "the talk" with him! HAHA

1:11 PM  
Blogger Cygnet said...

Flavia, your husband definitely sounds like keeper! I bet he feels just as fortunate to have YOU in his life!
cygnet

1:23 PM  
Blogger Flavia said...

Yes he does Chris, he's definitely a keeper ;).

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!!! you said no pictures!

aww... i love you too babe :)

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well arent you two just so freakin cute *sarcasm* hehehe

You two are adorable and the whole family loves him (even dad!! omg! lol) So I guess he's a keeper.. :P

Now.. where is the blog to meeee?!?! lol lol im just kiddding!! :)

10:01 AM  
Blogger Flavia said...

ROFL now aren't you jealous! Muahahaha

I'll write a blog to you about how you went with him to sushi yesterday for lunch and made me and mom super envious!

10:44 AM  
Blogger Missy said...

Just read on NS website that you won the $10,000. Congratulations! You deserve it! You look fabulous and you have been very supportive on the bulletin board. Keep up the great work!
Missy
(Liketoride)

11:34 PM  
Blogger O' Natur Nail said...

YOU WON $10000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOHOOOOOOOO, GO GIRL!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

4:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! You look, and look like you feel, fantastic!

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home