Saturday, July 29, 2006

Just Catching Up

My week hasn't been overly exciting but I did make it through the two power days at the convention this week. I was a little disappointed about the lack of innovative products out this year, but there were a couple good finds anyhow. I do love furniture though. I find it to be so beautiful and appealing. I suppose I'm in the right industry with that attitude.

Thursday was uneventful unless you think spending outrageous money on brakes and rotors is fun, ugh. Well, I did do a little shopping too so that was pretty fun. I got a chance to see our local farmer's market. It's tiny. I found a few good things but in all honesty, supermarket produce is just as fresh, yummy, and priced about the same so I don't feel too bad about not having a chance to go to the farmer's market due to my scheduling.

Friday was fantastic. I had lunch with my sister. It's something we both love doing and never get a chance to do because of our schedule conflicts. Then to make a good day great we got dressed up with the hubby and had a great date seeing Pirates of the Caribbean 2 and a yummy Brazilian dinner followed by some strolling and yummy coffee. I wish everyday could be like that, just relaxed fun for the two of us. It's strange to work on the weekend while he's at home, it's not the same.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lunch was awesome :) My first lunch date with a bum! haha :P Great food and atmosphere.. I'm glad we had that chance :)

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home