Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Excited

I'm really excited because my favorite aunt (in Argentina) is confirmed to come out on Feb. 2nd for about 3 weeks. I haven't seen her in a couple of years and I miss her. So this is really great news to me. I'm hoping to plan something out to have some fun together on my days off.

In other exciting news I'm really looking forward to my husband and I's annual pre-Christmas romantic dinner :). We're going to try out this French restaurant close to home and I'm looking forward to it. I love keeping traditions alive. I still remember our first Christmas dinner out that we started because both of our families celebrate Christmas Eve so we wouldn't be together. We went to this restaurant overlooking the valley which we ended up having our wedding reception at :). Good memories and always good times!

Speaking of traditions, another one that we have is to contribute one special ornament each to our tree every year. While we still haven't purchased this year's ornament, my best friend brought me an early Christmas gift and it's a personalized ornament with two chic women all cute with matching hats and personalized with our names and best friends forever on it. That's one of the most thoughtful gifts! I'm glad she thought of it, it's just perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home