Saturday, March 18, 2006

Shopping Extravaganza

Yes, yes, yes! Yesterday was officially shopping day. Thanks to my sister I got an introduction into the world of normal size clothes shopping LOL. We got to the mall at 1 pm and I left there at 6:30 pm! All that working out has given me incredible energy hahaha. My husband had a great surprise for me and took the day off to spend it with me since I'm working this weekend and he came along to the mall and was a great sport to boot! So first stop was Charlotte Russe where I ended up getting a size 11 jeans, yep amazing to see and fit into an 11 (though I'm really a 14 at most stores). Then to Mode Plus for some cute tops, I bought tons I have to admit and the kind I've never bought in my life: shorter, tighter, cute tops. Next was Gap for some good belts which I found and yadda yadda, but the really neat thing is that there were a couple of tops I tried on which fit! I didn't particularly like it enough when on me but they fit! Last stop was Old Navy where I found a couple of things as well. It was really exciting overall to know I can shop almost anywhere now. I've now entered dangerous territory: 1) I can shop almost anywhere and 2) I love shopping!! That's why I will limit my time at the mall now LOL.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...all i know is that my feet hurt afterwards.

11:55 PM  
Blogger Flavia said...

LOL!

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home