Thursday, March 02, 2006

Happiness Explained!

LOL after my earlier post I started browsing the news and found this article: The Keys to Happiness. My favorite part refers to two of the things I mentioned earlier about gaming and my increased exercise: "One route to more happiness is called "flow," an engrossing state that comes during creative or playful activity, psychologist Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi has found. Athletes, musicians, writers, gamers, and religious adherents know the feeling. It comes less from what you're doing than from how you do it."

I just got such a kick from this one!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

makes me wonder if you browsed the net for a while looking for an answer... :P youre so cute lol. well.. I think the exercise is doing more of it than the gaming might be... cuz gaming just lets your body sit... and your butt get flat.. :P anyway, enjoy your weekend!!! I'll see you tomorrow :)

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home