Thursday, April 06, 2006

Food & Activity Post

Another late day for me today. Work has been quite hectic and it's been a real struggle to get my workouts in, not to mention keeping cravings in check.

Today:

Breakfast - Quesadilla made with 2 low-carb tortillas, 1/2 cup eggbeaters, and 1/4 cup FF cheddar. Of course my coffee with creamer too :).

Lunch - Cream of mushroom soup using Campbell's 98% fat-free soup and adding 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms, 1/4 cup of FF Carb Countdown Milk, and 1/4 cup FF cheddar. As my veggies I had some baby broccoli I sauteed with garlic.

Snack - I had 3 oz of sauteed shrimp with garlic and a large, 8 oz, orange that counted as both my fruit servings. I also had coffee with very little creamer.

Dinner - I made Amy Smith's Cheeseburger Pie with added diced tomatoes to the recipe and some sour cream. Also had vegetable stir fry with soy sauce.

Dessert - I had some coffee with creamer and am about to have 1 slice of multi-grain bread with 1/2 Tbsp of peanut butter and 1 tsp of honey.

Drinks - About 18 glasses of water, 1 coke zero, 3 cups of coffee, 3 cups of yerba mate tea, 1 cup of green tea.

Exercise - 45 minutes on the elliptical.

Total consumed is 1248 calories and total burned is 866 calories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home