Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Food & Activity Post

Today:

Breakfast - I changed my mind last minute (I was going to eat an NS breakfast) and ended up having my coffee with creamer, a quesadilla made with 2 tortillas, 1/4 cup FF cheddar, 1/4 cup eggbeaters, and 3 slices of lean ham. As my fruit I had 1 1/4 cup fresh strawberries sliced.

Lunch - I had 2 more leftover Turkey meatballs plus a little invention. I used 1 serving of mixed cooking greens, garlic, and 1/2 cup of mushrooms and sauteed them with cooking spray. Meanwhile I mixed 1/2 cup of eggbeater, salt, pepper, crushed red pepper, and 1/3 cup cooked brown rice in a bowl then added the sauteed veggies and mixed well. On the same skillet I used cooking spray and spread the veggie mixture over medium-high heat into a large pancake shape until it browned on one side then flipped it over using a plate to finish the other side. Very yummy entree.

Snack - Fresh strawberries and a quesadilla made with 1 tortilla, 1/8 cup FF cheddar, and 2 slices of lean ham. And 3 bites of my hubby's Phillipino sweet rice (so not legal LOL, but hey, 3 bite rule right??).

Dinner - Going out to dinner tonight and will have 2 servings of mushroom skewers, a sashimi salad with dressing on the side and 1 order of yellowtail sushi.

Dessert - None tonight.

Exercise - 45 minutes on the eliptical.

Drinks - 15 glasses of water, 2 cups of yerba mate tea, 1 coke zero, a triple shot americano, and 1 cup of coffee.

Total calorie intake should come out to 1325 and calories burned at 839.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Flavia,
You are amazing! GO! GO!
memeuu( from ns)

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home