Wednesday, March 29, 2006

First Day of My New Tradition

This morning was a beautiful start to my day. The sun was out and it was neither too hot or too cold so I decided to start my breakfast tradition in the backyard. I had my multigrain oatmeal topped with sliced bananas and coffee in one hand and my large glass of water in my other hand. I sat down in one of our adirondack chairs, got comfortable wearing my baggy PJs and thermal top and let the sun kiss my feet as I wiggled my toes. It was so peaceful, just my thoughts and my breakfast being warmed by the early sun.

I had a great time :).

2 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

Sounds like a great start to the day. I have to tell you that I used to be on the NS boards a lot more. I was on them tonight, and I recognized your name and clicked on your profile. Holy Moley! You look fantastic! Just had to tell you.

6:53 PM  
Blogger Flavia said...

lol thanks :). I'm trying to revolutionize my body haha!

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home