Thursday, March 30, 2006

Fascinated by Bones

I am finding the different bones I can feel now fascinating. This may sound very strange, but I haven't felt my hip bone, breast bone, ribs, shoulder blade, pelvis, etc in about 10 years or so and it's strange to rediscover my body. When I could feel them back then I didn't pay any attention to it, but now it's incredible. It's like meeting myself all over again. I discovered that my breast bone sticks out a bit like my mother's, my ribs seem so short to me, my hips are like my father's, and the list goes on. Interesting how one's own body can be a new discovery isn't it?

2 Comments:

Blogger O' Natur Nail said...

very awesome! keep up the good work!

7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there my dear, I don't get much done at work sometimes either. I know exactly what you mean about bones. I'm fascinated to feel ribs, hips, collarbone. Yesterday I was fascinated about the shape of my shoulders. Have a great day. Susan

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home