Monday, May 08, 2006

Awakening

I had an interesting awakening this morning. I had a feeling I would probably not lose any weight this week because, quite frankly, I lied to myself when counting calories and kept putting things in my mouth that had no business being there. At any rate, I gained 2 lbs and I deserved it. I need to stop being an idiot and not jeopardize what I work hard to acheive. It makes no sense to do this to myself and I even knew I was doing it while I was doing it. I have resolved to figure out what is triggering this behavior and going back to the basics steering clear away from possible trigger foods (number one culprit is Peanut Butter, Ice Cream, and Chocolate). Back away from the goodies Flavia!

I refuse to let myself down and I am at it full force this week and forever with the right quantities (I have actually at least been eating the right kinds of foods just too much of them) and excersizing full force with full motivation.

All my NS friends, join me in being 100%!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi my dear. Isn't it just interesting that we are ALL at this waffle thing right now. We KNOW WHAT TO DO and we don't do it. It feels like it can be dangerous huh. I STILL can't trust myself to be "normal" with food. At least I convinced myself that I don't want to drink. Overcoming 20 years of that is an accomplishment. Too damn bad we can't do without food as you posted some time back. We are certainly further along the continuem but have not mastered the beast. I'm back at it too, 100 percent daily journal every bite. I've stayed pretty well the same, but I want in the teens very badly. I'm going to have to get my butt to the gym too. We are still going to do this hard thing my dear, one bite at a time, but do it we will. I think this is the time when the support network becomes hugely important. Yours in friendship, Susan

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the 100% plan!! I've beening cheating myself so now is a great time to group together and make it happen!!

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home