Monday, April 24, 2006

Onederland's New Resident!

I am here and here to stay!!! Weighed in at 198 this morning and I couldn't be more excited! I will never be more than 200 lbs again. This is it!

My wallet is a bit dented just to update you Susan LOL. Got some goodies though! Make-up, nice pants, a shirt, shoes, perfume, and fake pretty rings (until my wedding ones get re-sized). No luck on finding dresses or really nice tops though and towards the end I just got tired. Had a great girl's day out with my best friend doing it though and we got to go to lunch and just shop. Loved it!

Also got all confirmed for our trip to Italy this year. Everything is looking great today :).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are something else. I'm so happy for you and all the gifts in your life.
S

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home