Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Food & Activity Post

I decided to write this post, at least for today, despite the fact that my eating habits have left much to be desired as of late. I've gotten too lenient on myself and that has got to change! At any rate, today I'll be accountable if nothing else :).

Breakfast - 1/2 a whole wheat pita with lean ham and 1/2 cup eggbeaters (seasoned and cooked in 1/2 tsp of olive oil). Also, 1/2 a banana and coffee with creamer.

Lunch - Homemade chicken salad with carrots and zucchini using 1 Tbsp of FF mayo, dill, and 1 Tbsp FF yogurt as seasoning. This stuffed into a whole wheat pita. Another coffee with creamer.

Snack - 5 oz of vanilla yogurt with 2 Tbsp of Kashi cereal and some sliced strawberries. Possibly a little SF strawberry jello if I get hungry.

Dinner - Went out to sushi and did pretty well actually. I had about 7 oz of sashimi, 1 pc of sushi, a medium spicy tuna salad with spicy dressing on the side, and 1 cup of grilled mushrooms.

Dessert - Probably nothing.

Drinks - About 15 glasses of water, 3 large coffees, 1 coke zero, 4 cups of green tea, and 2 cups of yerba mate tea.

Exercise - 45 min on the elliptical.

Total calories consumed at 1330 and total calories burned at 810. Not a bad day ;).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home