Thursday, April 27, 2006

I don't think I can truly understand depression, but melancholy I'm familiar with.

What I do understand is the intense need I feel right now to lie down on my couch at home with hot tea in hand, listening to the music of my past, those difficult high school years, and staring out the window thinking about nothing and everything at once.

Things are never all bad, and I'm not depressed by any means, but I yearn for that inner peace and oblivion right now. Feeling overwhelmed is never a pleasant thing.

This too shall pass.

1 Comments:

Blogger RandomThoughtGal said...

You have done an amazing job. I just read your profile today on NS and was inspired! I've been a member of the TwoHundred Club for WAY too long. Best of luck to you and keep up the good work! You look fabulous!!

Mary
230/222/180

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home