Monday, June 26, 2006

Fitness Appreciation

This weekend was a great change of pace due to going to my sister-in-law's house for the weekend. I had a really great time. One of the things we did was go on a 2 mile brisk walk yesterday morning. It was great and made me realize how fit I am because it was so easy for me. We went up hills and all at a truly brisk pace, yet it was incredibly easy to do and just felt good. It's difficult for me to judge how fit I am because I work out on the elliptical and use tapes at home and I focus on maximizing caloric expenditure. Therefore, it's hard for me to realize how fit I am until something like this comes up where I pound the pavement. Feels great to "see" these kinds of things!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pavement? on the hills you were walking? oi... what is america coming to. lol :P I know you probably just meant the ground hehehe

I have to be difficult ;)

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home