Friday, June 30, 2006

Where's My Energy?

First off, I'm not one for energy drinks really, nor any diet aids and pills. I stick to vitamins and go. However, the heat has been draining me like there's no tomorrow. On the upside, it turns out I really don't sweat much and I have a high tolerance for the heat. At any rate, I do subscribe to Hungry Girl and I took her advice to try out FRS Energy Concentrates, for free no less (also 20% off by using the code "hungrygirl" when you purchase), and it's sooooo fantastic! I truly love it and it actually gives me tons of energy without feeling like I'm on drugs or something! I feel great and only use it once a day in the afternoon if I need it. So at least during the summer I've found a new energy friend lol.

Did I mention that the air conditioner at work gets so overloaded that it ends up being 90 to 95 degrees in here during the day with the AC on? Yeah, it's pretty bad.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*reaching over for a tissue to wipe the sweat off of her face* yeah... talk about hot in here. We may as well put the desks on the sidewalk outside for some cooler air lol

6:45 PM  
Blogger Flavia said...

ROFL you may be on to a great idea there!! I wonder if it's time to turn off the AC and open the doors for some cool air! Sad when the outside temp is cooler than the inside temp with the AC on.../sigh

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home