Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Silence is Golden?

Well, it's definitely nice sometimes! I'm feeling a bit drained and tired today, no clue why though. I want to sleep and sleep. I'm up and down on my own personal rollercoaster as I've mentioned before I'm sure, but it's about to stop. I will not play the self-loathing or self-pity game anymore. I'm back on track because it is a decision to do so and I've made the choice. I will enjoy my family and company and beat those personal demons back into nothingness. I'll just put in my workout and go at it tonight and then straight to bed :).

I really need a day or two with myself alone as company and a good book. Total silence and reflection. I haven't done that in a very long time and I crave it.

I hope everyone had a great and successful 4th of July. Where has the year gone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home