Wednesday, August 16, 2006

21rst Celebration

Have I mentioned that my baby sister is turning 21 this month? I'm so excited and have some plans up my sleeve of course! I'm not even sure I remember my 21rst birthday, but I think it was Vegas with my girlfriends. I just can't believe she'll be 21! I still have very "new" images in my mind of a 5 yr old pestering me. My husband and I were talking about it last night and he's known her since she was 11 years old. It's just incredible how things change so fast! (Ok that last line made me sound old)

Soon sis, soon! We're going to have a blast for your 21rst ;).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!!!! I'm going to be in Vegas March 25-27. Wanna come over and play with me???? Susan

12:57 PM  
Blogger Flavia said...

Oooh that sounds fun! I'll definitely try to!

2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEEEE-HAW!!! hahaha woohooooo im soooooo excited!!! I think its awesome to have a big sister like you and everyone who i've told has said that youre so cool for putting something together for me :) an entire weekend to celebrate lil ol me?!?!! Thats EXACTLY how I like it!! hahaha, damn you know me well :P I love you so much and I cant wait!!!

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home