Monday, August 14, 2006

I Guess it's Monday Again!

Wow, the weeks alternate between flying by and going at a snail's pace! I actually have quite the busy month ahead so I have a feeling it will fly by. Works for me as long as my Italy vacation goes very, very slow!

This past weekend was nice and relaxed. It feels good to enjoy time like that on occasion. Actually feels like I had a day off LOL.

Today has been a very busy day at work since I got in and I cannot begin to describe how happy that makes me. When things are too slow I can't help but feel like I'm failing in some way. Not helping enough, not doing or saying the right things, etc even though it's out of my hands and I know that it's not me. Well, days like today make me feel great!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard you sold today! woohooo! hehe So yeah, im glad the store has had some activity...

About this next month flying by... it will considering tia gets here, then its my birthday, the birthday weekend, then its your birthday, then tia leaves and a week later you leave!! which, by the way - I am still so very jealous about.. lol. Your vacation will be here in no time :D

10:33 PM  
Blogger Flavia said...

It's gonna be a good month!!

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home